Odoo PrestaShop Connector
This module connects Odoo and PrestaShop.
PrestaShop (http://www.prestashop.com/) is a popular e-commerce platform written in PHP/MySQL and published under the Open Software licence v3.0.
This module allows the synchronization of the following objects from PrestaShop to Odoo:
- Stores and languages
- Product categories
- Combinations of products
- Partner categories
Once these objects are synchronised, it will allow the import of sales orders, together with the related customers.
As an extra feature, you can also export the stock quantities back to PrestaShop.
If you want to export from Odoo to PrestaShop changes made on the products, product categories or product images, you need to install connector_prestashop_catalog_manager module in this same repository.
This connector supports PrestaShop version up to 1.6.11. Maybe later versions are also supported, but they haven’t been tested. It uses the webservices of PrestaShop.
It doesn’t require any plug-in in PrestaShop, but requires an extra Python library in Odoo server side, called prestapyt:
You can use pip install system to install it
sudo pip install prestapyt
To configure this module, you need to set several things in both PrestaShop and Odoo:
Steps in PrestaShop
- Go to the control panel (usually at <url>/adminps).
- Login into the system.
- Go to Advanced Parameters > Web service
- Add a new entry.
- Generate a new API key that will be needed later.
- Grant all the needed access according your security policy.
Steps in Odoo
- Go to Connectors > PrestaShop > Backends.
- Create a new record for registering a PrestaShop backend. You will bind this backend to an specific company and warehouse.
- Define the main URL of the PrestaShop web, and the webservice key you got in PrestaShop.
- Define other parameters like the discount and shipping products, or if the taxes are included in the price.
- Click on “Synchronize Metadata” button. This will bring the basic shop information that you can find on Websites and Stores menus.
- Click on “Synchronize Base Data” button. This will import carriers, languages, tax groups and the rest of base data that are needed for the proper work.
- Go to Accounting > Configuration > Taxes > Tax Groups, and include for each of the tax definition imported from PrestaShop, the corresponding taxes in Odoo.
- Activate the job runner, checking the connector documentation for setting the server correctly for using it in http://odoo-connector.com/guides/jobrunner.html
- Alternatively, if you are not able to activate it, you can enable the scheduled job called “Enqueue Jobs”.
- Activate the scheduled jobs for importing the records you want:
- PrestaShop - Export Stock Quantities
- PrestaShop - Import Carriers
- PrestaShop - Import Customers and Groups
- PrestaShop - Import Products and Categories
- PrestaShop - Import Sales Orders
- PrestaShop - Import suppliers
- PrestaShop - Payment methods
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Connectors > Queue > Jobs, and check the correct enqueuing of the tasks.
- Check on each menu the resulting imported records (Customers, Sales Orders…)
Extra libs are required to run the tests: * vcrpy * freezegun
Known issues / Roadmap
- Work with multiple warehouses.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Sébastien Beau <email@example.com>
- Benoît Guillot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sergio Teruel <email@example.com>
- Mikel Arregi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Simone Orsi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(214.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2||Wheel||Sep 14, 2017|