Mandate in contracts and their invoices
This module allows to set a mandate mode on contract for creating the invoices with this mandate.
Your user should be a Sales Manager or Accountant.
- Go to Sales > Sales > Contracts.
- Create one.
- Select a partner to which invoice.
- Select a mandate.
- Click on Generate recurring invoices automatically checkbox.
- Add a product to invoice.
- If you create an invoice, new invoice will have the selected mandate.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Carlos Dauden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_contract_mandate-126.96.36.199.0-py2-none-any.whl (10.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|