OCA Financial Reports
Print Customer Outstanding Statement
The outstanding statement provides details of all outstanding customer receivables up to a particular date. This includes all unpaid invoices, unclaimed refunds and outstanding payments. The list is displayed in chronological order and is split by currencies.
Aging details can be shown in the report, expressed in aging buckets (30 days due, …), so the customer can review how much is open, due or overdue.
Users willing to access to this report should have proper Accounting & Finance rights:
- Go to Settings / Users and edit your user to add the corresponding access rights as follows.
- In Application / Accounting & Finance, select Accountant or Adviser options.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Customers and select one or more
- Press ‘Action > Customer Outstanding Statement’
- Indicate if you want to display aging buckets
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Miquel Raïch <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_customer_outstanding_statement-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev2-py2-none-any.whl (60.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|