Document Management - Wiki - Procedures
This module provides a Procedure Template.
No installation steps required.
To configure your template of procedures, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Configuration > Categories
- select the Procedure category
- customize the template
To enter your procedures, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Documentation > Procedures
- click on create and select the ‘Procedure’ category
- add your content using the provided template
Known issues / Roadmap
- Report any issue or ideas to https://github.com/OCA/management-system/issues
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
- Module updated to comply with OCA guidelines
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_document_page_procedure-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl (22.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_document_page_procedure-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl