Document Management - Wiki - Work Instructions
Work Instructions Template
This module provides Work Instructions Template.
No installation required.
To enter your work instruction template, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Configuration > Categories
- select the Work Instructions category and edit the template
To enter your work instruction, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Documentation > Work Instructions
- Create a new page and select work instructions category
Known issues / Roadmap
- Report any issue or ideas to https://github.com/OCA/management-system/issues
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo9_addon_document_page_work_instruction-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev10-py2-none-any.whl