Send an email before an event start
Event Email Reminder
This module extends the functionality of event module to allow to send events reminder emails before an event start.
You can use cron arguments to modify three options in this position (days, near_events, template_id):
- days: Change days to limit events search, 7 as default.
- draft_events: This is for including draft events also.
- near_events: Select an option to include events which begin date is between today and limit days, False as default.
- template_id: You can select and id template to render as third parameter, None by default, so email is rendered with the template installed by the module.
- partner_ids: By default, the event is notified to the event responsible, but you can choose who to notify indicating in this parameter a list of the IDs .
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_event_email_reminder-18.104.22.168.1-py2-none-any.whl (26.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||May 10, 2018|