Notify employee's manager by mail on Leave Requests creation.
HR Holiday Notify Employee Manager
This module extends the functionality of the Leaves App to make possible to notify by mail the manager of the employee requesting the leave.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Users > Companies.
- In the company form go to the Configuration tab and in the Leaves Management section.
- Check Leave Requests notified to employee’s manager box.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Leaves > My Leaves > Leaves Request and create a leave request to be approved.
- Your manager will be notified by email.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_hr_holiday_notify_employee_manager-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl (27.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_hr_holiday_notify_employee_manager-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl