Allows to define the week start date for Timesheets at company level
Hr Timesheet Sheet Week Start Day
- This module allows to define the week day that the employee timesheet should
- start on.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to ‘Settings / Companies / Companies’ and then to tab ‘Configuration’
- Set the ‘Timesheet range’ to “Week”
- Change the “Week start day” to the desired day of the week
When an employee creates a new weekly timesheet, the default starting day will be the week day defined in the company settings.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services S.L. <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|odoo9_addon_hr_timesheet_sheet_week_start_day-18.104.22.168.0-py2-none-any.whl (20.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Apr 11, 2017|