Adds a button to import worked days from timesheet.
HR Worked Days From Timesheet
This module allow you to automatically fill the ‘Worked Days’ of payslips with the information of each employee’s timesheets for the payslip’s period.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 9.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for “HR Worked Days From Timesheet” in your addons
- install the module
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to ‘Payroll > Employee Payslips’.
- Open a draft payslip.
- In ‘Worked Days’ section click on ‘Import from Timesheets’ button.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|odoo9_addon_hr_worked_days_from_timesheet-126.96.36.199.0-py2-none-any.whl (26.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Jun 1, 2017|