Electronic payment file for Swiss bank (DTA)
This module implements DTA. Note that it depends on these two modules: ‘l10n_ch_base_bank’ and ‘account_payment_order’
To install this module, you need to:
- download and install manually
- or directly install it over Odoo-Apps
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Vincent Renaville email@example.com
- Joël Grand-Guillaume firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guewen Baconnier email@example.com
- Paul Catinean firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicola Malcontenti email@example.com
- Alex Comba firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miguel Tallón <email@example.com>
- Kumar Aberer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo9_addon_l10n_ch_dta-220.127.116.11.4-py2-none-any.whl