Download files and import bank statements from FDS
Postfinance File Delivery Services
The file delivery services (FDS) is a service offered by Postfinance AG Technology unit service.
FDS acts as a gateway between external networks and the Post CH SA. It enables mutual exchange of files between partners and Post CH applications.
This module allows Odoo users to import files from their FDS PostFinance and convert imported files to bank statment.
- Manage FDS Account users
- Generate authentication key pairs for new FDS users
- Import existing authentication key pairs for FDS
- Download files from FDS PostFinance SFTP and import them to Bank Statements
- upload PostFinance Direct Debit generate file to FDS PostFinance
- upload SEPA generate file to FDS PostFinance
In order to be able to use the module, you need to have a Postfinance FDS Account. You can generate authentication key pairs for your users (to allow them using the service) from the module.
To generate a new private key in the database, you need to launch odoo with the option –ssh_pwd=your_password or add it to your config file: ssh_pwd = your_password
- python module: pysftp
- python module: pycrypto
To configure this module, you need to:
Setup your FDS Postfinance Account (menu: Accounting/Configuration/Accounts/FDS Postfinance Account)
- hostname: the hostname of FDS Postfinance (fds.post.ch)
- username: username for SFTP given by Postfinance
- postfinance_email: the public key must be sent to this mail (email@example.com)
- user_id: the public key must be sent by the contact person of the company concerned (or appear in the exchange of mail)
Import or generate new authentication keys for each user that should have access to FDS files
Verify the SFTP connection
Configure directories access rights
To import files as bank statement:
- Go to Accounting/Bank and Cash/FDS PostFinance files
- Select an Account
- Click on More to download files from the SFTP server
- In case of error, the file is kept and you can import it manually
Known issues / Roadmap
- [not implemented yet] send authentication key to FDS Postfiance by e-mail (for now, download public key and send the email to postfinance manually)
- [not implemented yet] CRON job to automatically import download files from FDS PostFinance SFTP to Bank Statement
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_l10n_ch_fds_postfinance-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev25-py2-none-any.whl (321.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 24, 2018|