Upload SEPA files to FDS PostFinance
Swiss Postfinance FDS SEPA Upload
The file delivery services (FDS) is a service offered by Postfinance AG Technology unit service.
FDS acts as a gateway between external networks and the Post CH SA. It enables mutual exchange of files between partners and Post CH applications.
This module allows Odoo users to upload SEPA files on their FDS PostFinance Account.
In order to be able to use the module, you need to have a Postfinance FDS Account. You can generate authentication key pairs for your users (to allow them using the service) from the module.
To generate a new private key in the database, you need to launch odoo with the option –ssh_pwd=your_password or add it to your config file: ssh_pwd = your_password
- python module: pysftp
To configure this module, you need to:
Setup your FDS Postfinance Account (menu: Accounting/Configuration/Accounts/FDS Postfinance Account)
- hostname: the hostname of FDS Postfinance (fds.post.ch)
- username: username for SFTP given by Postfinance
- postfinance_email: the public key must be sent to this mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- user_id: the public key must be sent by the contact person of the company concerned (or appear in the exchange of mail)
Import or generate new authentication keys for each user that should have access to FDS files
Verify the SFTP connection
Allow at least one directory to have upload access rights
To upload SEPA files to FDS:
- Go to Accounting/Payment/Payment Orders
- Choose More/Create SEPA Payment
- At the end of the Export, you can choose to upload the file
- Select your FDS Account and directory
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|odoo9_addon_l10n_ch_fds_upload_sepa-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev11-py2-none-any.whl (120.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Nov 12, 2017|