Accounting Import WinBIZ
Allows to import accounting from WinBIZ software (www.winbiz.ch) using Excel or XML format.
This module can be installed from the web interface. It depends on the python package xlrd though.
No configuration is required to use this module.
In order to import your Excel Spreadsheet you must complete the following requirements:
- The accounts used in the WinBIZ file must have been previously created into Odoo
- The WinBIZ journals must also exist and have their WinBIZ one-letter codes filled in into the ad-hoc field
- The taxes must exist. They will be matched with WinBIZ data based on amount, scope, and whether they are included in the price
- The lines should be ordered by “N°” for best results
- The export encoding should be “Windows Ansi - 1252” (default)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_l10n_ch_import_winbiz-220.127.116.11.1-py2-none-any.whl (70.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Apr 11, 2017|