Create LSV and Direct Debit (postfinance) files
LSV and Postfinance Direct Debit file generator
- LSV file generation
- Postfinance Direct Debit file generation
- Invoice freeing. You can “free” an invoice that is in a direct debit order. This is because you have sometimes to generate 2 direct debit order for the same invoice (i.e. if debit fails the first time).
To install this module, you need to:
- do this …
- For LSV file generation, don’t forget :
- To set your LSV identifier in your beneficiary bank account.
- To set your BVR identifier in your beneficiary bank account if you want to use BVR references.
- To setup a payment mode with payment type “LSV Direct Debit”
- That each partner which is concerned by LSV has to have a valid bank account with a valid mandate..
- For postfinance DD file generation, don’t forget :
- To set your Postfinance DD identifier in your beneficiary BVR account.
- To setup a payment mode with payment type “Postfinance Direct Debit”
- That each partner which is concerned by Postfinance DD has to have a valid BV account with a valid mandate.
- Create some invoices for partners with well configured bank accounts.
- Create a Direct Debit order with a payment mode having LSV/DD payment type.
- Make sure that due dates are in the valid range if you chose “Due date” as preferred execution date.
- Press “Confirm payments”
- Press “Make payments”. This will launch the LSV/DD file generation wizard.
- Download the generated file and press “Validate”. If you need to download the file again, you can access the generated file with the “Generated Direct Debit Files” menu.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- Currently, only BVR reference usage is implemented (using l10n_ch_payment_slip
- module) for LSV refernece. IPI usage is not implemented yet, this way an error occurs if no BVR ref are set in invoices.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_l10n_ch_lsv_dd-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev26-py2-none-any.whl (287.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 24, 2018|