Copy tracking fields from leads to partners
Tracking Fields in Partners
This module extends the functionality of the CRM to support having the tracking fields available in the partner and copy them there automatically when the partner is created from a lead/opportunity.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Leads & Opportunities.
- Configure the available sources and campaigns from the menus there.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Leads > Create.
- Fill the required fields.
- Go to Extra Info > Marketing and fill those 3 fields.
- Convert to Opportunity.
- Choose Opportunities > Related Customer > Create a new customer.
- Create Opportunity.
- Click on the name of the newly linked partner.
- Go to Sales & Purchases.
- There you have the new fulfilled fields.
Known issues / Roadmap
- The new fields do not get copied to a lead object where you link the partner, but this is by design, because new leads from an already-existing partner not always come from the same campaign, source or channel.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_marketing_crm_partner-184.108.40.206.0-py2-none-any.whl (92.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_marketing_crm_partner-220.127.116.11.0-py2-none-any.whl