This module allows for the workflows necessary for storing Medical Lab test data.
- Lab - A Lab is an order for a set of tests, and an encapsulation of the results from those tests. This record contains no personally identifying data regarding who the Lab was performed on. A Lab is defined by its Lab Test Type.
- Patient Lab - A Patient Lab is a Lab, but also contains the information regarding the Patient that the Lab was performed on.
- Test Type - A Lab Test Type defines the Testing Criteria that should be applied to a Lab. An example of a Test Type is an STD Screening.
- Test Criterion - A Test Criterion defines the expected range, units, and description for Test Types. An example of a Test Criterion is an HIV Test, as part of an STD Screening Test Type.
- Test Result - A Test Result represents the results from a Test Criterion.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add a lesser privileged user that can only see anonymized data.
- Add a menu for the anonymized data once safe to do so.
- Lab Reports in Patient More menu should be a smart button.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_medical_lab-22.214.171.124.0-py2-none-any.whl (17.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_medical_lab-126.96.36.199.0-py2-none-any.whl