Management System - Audit
Management Systems - Audit
This module was written to manage audits and verifications lists of your management system.
Users must be added to the appropriate groups within openERP as follows:
- Creators: Settings > Users > Groups > Management System / User
- Responsible Persons: Settings > Users > Groups > Management System / Approving User
To use this module, you need to:
- go to Management Systems > Audits
- create a new audit
- fill up its name, its auditors and schedule the date
- prepare your questions with the verification list and print it
- drive the audit and log answers in your verification list
- finish your audit by writing the strong points, points to improve and creating improvements opportunities and nonconformities
- print the audit report and close the audit
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Daniel Reis <email@example.com>
- Joao Alfredo Gama Batista <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
- Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Virgil Dupras <email@example.com>
- Loïc lacroix <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gervais Naoussi <email@example.com>
- Luk Vermeylen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_mgmtsystem_audit-220.127.116.11.0-py2-none-any.whl (209.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Apr 4, 2018|