Project issue timesheet time control
Project Issue Timesheet Time Control
This module adds a button at project issue timesheets to compute the spent time, in minutes, from start date to the current moment.
It also allows to open and close issues from account analytic lines. The selected closed stage is the first one that is found with the mark “Closed” checked.
This module is auto-installed when you install project_timesheet_time_control and project_issue_sheet.
You can access via timesheets:
- Go to Timesheets > Time Tracking > Activities.
- Create a new record.
- If you don’t select any “Analytic account/project”, you will be able to select any issue, opened or not.
- Selecting an issue, the corresponding analytic account/project is filled.
- Selecting an analytic account/project, issues are filtered for only allowing to select opened issues for that project. Remember that an opened issue is an issue whose stage doesn’t have “Closed” mark checked.
- At the end of the line, you will see an icon of a cross inside a circle.
- When you press this button, the difference between “Date” field and the current time, writing this in the field “Duration”.
- You can modify the “Date” field for altering the computation of the duration.
or via issues:
- Go to Project > Search > Issues.
- Click on one existing issue or create a new one.
- On the “Timesheets” page, you will be able to handle records the same way as you do in the above explanation (except the issue selection part, which in this case doesn’t appear as it’s the current one).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_project_issue_timesheet_time_control-18.104.22.168.0-py2-none-any.whl (22.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_project_issue_timesheet_time_control-22.214.171.124.0-py2-none-any.whl