Create stock and analytic moves from record products spent in a Task
Project Task Materials Stock
Project Tasks allow to record time spent, but some activities, such as Field Service, often require you to keep a record of the materials spent.
This module extends project_task_material module to consume products spent in a task and create analytic lines to manage costs and create invoices.
- If you are a project manager, go to Project > Configuration > Stages and check option ‘Consume Material’ in Task Stage to generate a stock move when the task is in that stage.
- Go to Project -> Configuration - > Settings and enable option “Manage time estimation on tasks”
- Go to a task, edit, and add materials to be consumed on tab “Materials”.
- Move task to an stage on consume material are activated and moves and analytic lines will be created.
- You can define default locations to consume material in tasks and projects. Locations preference order to consume materials is: locations set in tasks first, locations defined in project second and finally standard locations.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add support for budgeted/expected materials.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_project_task_materials_stock-188.8.131.52.0-py2-none-any.whl (64.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|