In purchase, use package
- Use packaging in supplierinfo
- Use uom set in the packaging instead of purchase uom for purchase
- Add minimum quantity measure unit in supplierinfo
- On purchase order line compute the quantity with the quantity and unit of
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- on product packaging define the unit of measure to use.
- on supplier info define the packaging and minimum unit of measure quantity
- to use.
- use product packaging in purchase order to use the link unit of measure
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_purchase_packaging-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (56.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_purchase_packaging-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl