This module introduces the possiblity to create procurement order from purchase request
Purchase Request To Procurements
This module introduces the possibility to create procurement order from purchase request.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Configure route onto the generated procurement orders.
To use this module you need to:
- Go to Purchase Request.
- Create a purchase request filling the Warehouse and Location fields.
- Request approval and approve it.
- Go to Purchase Request Lines.
- Select a purchase request line and click in Action > Create Procurement Order.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_purchase_request_to_procurement-184.108.40.206.1-py2-none-any.whl (101.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Oct 12, 2017|