Runbot with custom build and run instructions
Runbot Custom Build and Run Instructions
Runbot with custom build instructions. This is useful for custom installation and deployment scripts such as buildout.
This module adds an option in Repository form view for custom builds. When checked:
- Modules to test becomes required attribute.
- Custom build directory can be specified. This is where the repo will be cloned in the build directory.
- Custom server path is required to be specified. This is tells runbot which executable script to run.
- Custom server flags can be specified to add to execution. E.g. –workers=0
- Pre-build commands can be run such as additional fetch scripts or buildout.
- An alternate repository can be specified, and then passed on to the custom build commands. A practical example of that is passing on a repository containing a clone of odoo to the custom build script. That script can for example make a local clone of odoo, saving both time and disk space.
- An option allows to skip the standard test jobs. This is useful if the whole build phase is done in a custom script in the prebuild step.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_runbot_build_instructions-184.108.40.206.0-py2-none-any.whl (11.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_runbot_build_instructions-220.127.116.11.0-py2-none-any.whl