This module allows to define sales agents with their commissions and assign them in customers and sales orders.
You can then make the settlements of these commissions, and generate the corresponding supplier invoices to pay their commissions fees.
You can define which base amount is going to be taken into account: net amount (based on margin) or gross amount (line subtotal amount)
Known issues / Roadmap
- Make it totally multi-company aware.
- Allow to calculate and pay in other currency different from company one.
- Allow to group by agent when generating invoices.
- Migrate RML report to Qweb
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Davide Corio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joao Alfredo Gama Batista <email@example.com>
- Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Giorgio Borelli <email@example.com>
- Daniel Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Iván Todorovich <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_sale_commission-188.8.131.52.0-py2-none-any.whl (237.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_sale_commission-184.108.40.206.0-py2-none-any.whl