Allow you to block the creation of deliveries from a sale order.
Sale Delivery Block
This module extends the functionality of sales to allow you to block the creation of deliveries from a sales order and give a reason.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to ‘Sales > Configuration > Sales > Delivery Block Reason’.
- Create the different reasons that can lead to block the deliveries of a sales order.
- Add some users to the group ‘Release Delivery Block in Sales Orders’.
Additionally, you can set a customer with a ‘Default Delivery Block Reason’ policy to add that delivery block to his sales by default:
- Go to ‘Sales > Sales > Customers’.
- In the ‘Sales & Purchases’ add a ‘Default Delivery Block Reason’.
- The ‘Default Delivery Block Reason’ will be added automatically when creating a new sales order for the customer.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a new sales order and provide a ‘Delivery Block Reason’.
- Confirm Sale (No delivery would be created).
- Release Delivery Block when it is time to create the deliveries for the sales order.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo9_addon_sale_delivery_block-126.96.36.199.0-py2-none-any.whl