Allows to force the invoice status of the sales order to Invoiced
Sale Force Invoiced
- This module adds the possibility for users to force the invoice status of the
- sales orders to ‘Invoiced’, even when not all the quantities ordered or delivered have been invoiced.
This feature useful in the following scenario:
- The customer disputes the quantities to be invoiced for, after the products have been delivered to her/him, and you agree to reduce the quantity to invoice (without sending a refund).
- When migrating from a previous Odoo version, in some cases there is less quantity invoiced to what was delivered, and you don’t want these old sales orders to appear in your ‘To Invoice’ list.
- Create a sales order and confirm it.
- Deliver the products/services.
- Create an invoice and reduce the invoiced quantity. The sales order invoicing status is ‘To Invoice’.
- Change the status of the sales order to ‘Done’.
- Check the field ‘Force Invoiced’
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Jordi Ballester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_sale_force_invoiced-126.96.36.199.0-py2-none-any.whl (20.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||May 31, 2017|