Adds the capability to request a Slot Verification when a inventory is Pending to Approve
Stock Inventory Verification Request
Adds the capability to request a Slot Verification when a inventory is ‘Pending to Approve’. When asked from Inventory Adjustment, which have discrepancies over the threshold for the location, a Slot Verification Request will be created for each line that exceed the maximum discrepancy allowed.
A SVR must be created when warehouse operation (e.g. an inventory adjustment, a cycle count…) uncovers a count discrepancy within a slot (a small stock location), and the discrepancy is greater than the pre-defined acceptable variance threshold. A stock manager should accept the SVR and assign it to someone to perform it.
The aim of SVR is to find and fix errors before they are transferred to another location, so they will not be found again in similar stock operations. In other words, a SVR helps to correct an already existing error in our stock records the earliest possible. Many times, a SVR will likely lead to manual actions (before being marked as solved) in order to fix the problems uncovered.
In order to use this module act as follow:
- From a Inventory Adjustment in state ‘Pending to Approve’ click in the button ‘Request Verification’. This will create all the Slot Verification Request needed.
- Go to ‘Inventory / Inventory Control / Slot Verification Request’
- Go to a Slot Verification Request ‘Waiting Actions’ and confirm it.
- You can now check the involved lines and moves to help you.
- Once you have found the problem and you have fixed it ‘Mark as Solved’ the Verification.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo Antelo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_stock_inventory_verification_request-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev12-py2-none-any.whl (157.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|