Auto-assignation of lots on pickings
Auto-assignment of lots on pickings
When working with lots, it’s very uncomfortable to introduce the quantity, lot by lot, when transferring pickings from your warehouse (outgoing or internal).
This module automatically assigns the reserved quantity as the done one, so that you only have to change it in case of divergence, but having the possibility of transferring directly.
Also this module adds a button in backorder confirmation wizard to auto complete to do quantities for products without lots.
- Make sure you have selected the proper removal strategy on your product categories.
- Configure the product on the page “Inventory”, field “Tracking” with one of these values: “By Unique Serial Number” or “By Lots”.
- Create an outgoing or an internal picking.
- Include one product with lots and with enough stock.
- Click on “Mark as Todo” button, and then on “Reserve”.
- Clicking on the icon with the three items bullet list on the “Operations” tab you will see that the quantities have been auto-assigned on the “Done” column.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_stock_picking_transfer_lot_autoassign-18.104.22.168.0-py2-none-any.whl (22.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_stock_picking_transfer_lot_autoassign-22.214.171.124.0-py2-none-any.whl