Adding Valued Picking on Delivery Slip report
Stock Valued Picking Report
Add amount information to Delivery Slip report. You can select at partner level if picking list report must be valued or not.
- Go to Customers > (select one of your choice) > Sales & Purchases.
- Set Valued picking field on.
To get the stock picking valued report:
- Create a Sale Order with stockable products a Valued picking able customer.
- Confirm the Sale Order.
- Click on Deliveries stat button.
- Go to Print > Delivery Slip.
Known issues / Roadmap
- If the picking is not reserved, values aren’t computed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_stock_valued_picking_report-184.108.40.206.1-py2-none-any.whl (14.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_stock_valued_picking_report-220.127.116.11.1-py2-none-any.whl