Block phrases entered in forum posts and comments.
This module enables you to censor specific phrases (e.g. swear words) on forums.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Censor phrases for a specific forum.
- There is no check on recursion (one replacement gets replaced by another).
- There is no check on phrase uniqueness.
- Add option to obstruct creation of forum post.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Dennis Sluijk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_website_forum_censored-22.214.171.124.0-py2-none-any.whl (11.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|