Output Management with Natural Interface for the UM
- Designed to fit into rose/cylc workflow
- Also easy to use as a standalone utility.
- Allows easy adding of new analysers to workflow.
- Conversion from fields files to NetCDF4.
- Sync’ing from work computer to local mirror.
- Data visualization with 2D and 3D displays.
- Use MPI with master/slave config to farm out work.
- pyqtgraph (data visualization)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size omnium-0.10.3-py3-none-any.whl (294.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size omnium-0.10.3.tar.gz (229.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|