Extract answer choices from scanned jpg bubble forms.
Graphical User Interface
$ omrcmd.py [options] imagedir
- Input image directory (front side). Lowest numbered image identifies the key.
- Optional back side image directory
- Set the form string (default and only supported=”882E”)
- Show this help message and exit
- validation images
- Answer bubble means and reference box fits drawn over each input
- Image path, name box image, and total score for each test.
- Answer choice counts by question. Key excluded.
- Answer choice matches key (0/1). Same indices as choices. Score
is 0 if key is -1.
- Answer choice matrix. Tests in rows and questions in columns.
$ pip install omr
$ pip install --upgrade omr
$ pip uninstall omr
- Dependencies (installed by pip)
Example Validation Image
- $ omrcmd.py --help gives omrcmd.py: error: too few arguments
- fix argument passing to “py” file associations from python %1 to python %1 %*
- unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- I was able to use $ easy_install Pillow when pip failed to install Pillow 2.2.1
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.