Serves OneGov applications.
Run the Tests
Install tox and run it:
pip install tox tox
Limit the tests to a specific python version:
tox -e py27
Onegov Server follows PEP8 as close as possible. To test for it run:
tox -e pep8
Onegov Server uses Semantic Versioning
onegov.server is released under GPLv2
- Fix application class not loading in Python 3.5. [href]
Support Morepath 0.15. [href]
The development server no longer watches all subdirectories.
It just watches the current directory (without recursion) and the src directory (with recursion). This makes the detection quite a bit faster at the cost of having to manually restart when something inside another folder changes (e.g in the parts/omelette folder). [href]
Replaces dashes with underscores in namespaces and application ids.
This change ensures that combined application_ids can be used more readily to create database schemas (only the ‘/’ needs to be replaced).
It also makes it easier to route a subdomin directly to an application_id. Before there was a mismatch between the subdomain (with dashes) and the application_id (may or may not have dashes). Now the subdomain with dashes is transformed into an application_id without dashes - the new canonical form.
- Gives applications the abiilty to decide which application ids to handle. [href]
- Removes Python 2.x support. [href]
- Stops accidentally messing with the encoding provided by the request. [href]
- Adds the ability to define the port for the onegov-server cli command. [href]
- Adds the ability to load yaml configs from string. [href]
- Remove support for Python 3.3. [href]
- Adds the ability to disable morepath autoconfig. [href]
- Pressing Ctrl+T in the onegov-server cli will now show a memory summary. This is helpful for determening if there are memory leaks or not. [href]
- Improves the debug server output, highlighting slow requests and dimming out redirects. [href]
- Include Morepath’s upcoming changes to module imports until Morepath 0.11 is released. [href]
Fixes onegov-server being unable to start when the packages are not stored as eggs.
This fix might be unnnecessary in the future: https://github.com/morepath/morepath/issues/319
- Initial Release [href]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|onegov.server-0.3.2-py3-none-any.whl (20.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py3||Wheel||Oct 4, 2016|
|onegov.server-0.3.2.tar.gz (14.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 4, 2016|