Serves OneGov applications.
Run the Tests
Install tox and run it:
pip install tox tox
Limit the tests to a specific python version:
tox -e py27
Onegov Server follows PEP8 as close as possible. To test for it run:
tox -e pep8
Onegov Server uses Semantic Versioning
onegov.server is released under GPLv2
- Adds a production mode to the server. [href]
Replaces the built-in WSGI server with Bjoern, to be closer to production. [href]
Changes the server CLI multiprocessing model from ‘fork’ to ‘spawn’.
This fixes some issues with shared libraries causing hangs. [href]
- Uses yamls safe load function. [msom]
- Gives applications the ability to react to unhandled exceptions. [href]
- Passes the environ to the exception handler. [href]
- Adds the ability to pass a generic exception handler to the server. [href]
- Adds the ability to override/extend wsgi environ contents. [href]
- Requires Python 3.6. [href]
- Speeds up the first load slightly. [href]
- Adds the ability to pass ‘–pdb’ to the onegov-server cli to enable post-mortem debugging. [href]
- Fix application class not loading in Python 3.5. [href]
Support Morepath 0.15. [href]
The development server no longer watches all subdirectories.
It just watches the current directory (without recursion) and the src directory (with recursion). This makes the detection quite a bit faster at the cost of having to manually restart when something inside another folder changes (e.g in the parts/omelette folder). [href]
Replaces dashes with underscores in namespaces and application ids.
This change ensures that combined application_ids can be used more readily to create database schemas (only the ‘/’ needs to be replaced).
It also makes it easier to route a subdomin directly to an application_id. Before there was a mismatch between the subdomain (with dashes) and the application_id (may or may not have dashes). Now the subdomain with dashes is transformed into an application_id without dashes - the new canonical form.
- Gives applications the abiilty to decide which application ids to handle. [href]
- Removes Python 2.x support. [href]
- Stops accidentally messing with the encoding provided by the request. [href]
- Adds the ability to define the port for the onegov-server cli command. [href]
- Adds the ability to load yaml configs from string. [href]
- Remove support for Python 3.3. [href]
- Adds the ability to disable morepath autoconfig. [href]
- Pressing Ctrl+T in the onegov-server cli will now show a memory summary. This is helpful for determening if there are memory leaks or not. [href]
- Improves the debug server output, highlighting slow requests and dimming out redirects. [href]
- Include Morepath’s upcoming changes to module imports until Morepath 0.11 is released. [href]
Fixes onegov-server being unable to start when the packages are not stored as eggs.
This fix might be unnnecessary in the future: https://github.com/morepath/morepath/issues/319
- Initial Release [href]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size onegov.server-0.9.0-py3-none-any.whl (22.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size onegov.server-0.9.0.tar.gz (17.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for onegov.server-0.9.0-py3-none-any.whl