An api that collects data from opap.
opap is a library to access OPAP data.
Look how easy it is to use::
import opap opap.get_last_draw("kino")
- Retrieve last draw's results
- Retrieve draw's results from specific draw id
- Retrieve draw's results from an id range
- Retrieve the last n draw's results
- Retrieve draw's results between specific dates
- Retrieve draw id's between specific dates
- Retrieve last draw's id
- Retrieve next draw's id
Install opap by running::
pip install opap
The project is licensed under the MIT license.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size opap-1.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (3.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size opap-1.0.2.tar.gz (2.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|