Shared Repositories (WebDAV)
You can then use any compatible browser to remotely see the attachments of OpenObject.
After installation, the WebDAV server can be controlled by a [webdav] section in the server’s config.
Server Configuration Parameter:
- enable = True ; Serve webdav over the http(s) servers
- vdir = webdav ; the directory that webdav will be served at
- this default val means that webdav will be
- on “http://localhost:8069/webdav/
- verbose = True ; Turn on the verbose messages of webdav
- debug = True ; Turn on the debugging messages of webdav
- since the messages are routed to the python logging, with
- levels “debug” and “debug_rpc” respectively, you can leave
- these options on
Also implements IETF RFC 5785 for services discovery on a http server, which needs explicit configuration in openerp-server.conf too.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size openerp-document-webdav-7.0.406.tar.gz (148.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for openerp-document-webdav-7.0.406.tar.gz