Congress: The open policy framework for the cloud.
Congress is an open policy framework for the cloud. With Congress, a cloud operator can declare, monitor, enforce, and audit “policy” in a heterogeneous cloud environment. Congress gets inputs from a cloud’s various cloud services; for example in OpenStack, Congress fetches information about VMs from Nova, and network state from Neutron, etc. Congress then feeds input data from those services into its policy engine where Congress verifies that the cloud’s actual state abides by the cloud operator’s policies. Congress is designed to work with any policy and any cloud service.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/congress/latest/
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Congress
- Source: https://github.com/openstack/Congress
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/congress
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/congress
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/congress
- Admin guide: https://docs.openstack.org/congress/latest/admin/index.html
- Contributing: https://docs.openstack.org/congress/latest/contributor/index.html
- REST Client：https://opendev.org/openstack/python-congressclient
Please refer to the installation guide
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size openstack_congress-11.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (792.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size openstack-congress-11.0.0.tar.gz (1.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for openstack_congress-11.0.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for openstack-congress-11.0.0.tar.gz