No project description provided
Magnum is an OpenStack project which offers container orchestration engines for deploying and managing containers as first class resources in OpenStack.
For more information, please refer to the following resources:
- Free software: under the Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/magnum
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/magnum
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum
- REST Client: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-magnumclient
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size openstack-magnum-2.0.0.tar.gz (510.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|