Application catalog for OpenStack
Application Catalog for OpenStack
The OpenStack Community App Catalog will help you make applications available on your OpenStack cloud by providing a community driven catalog containing Glance images, Heat templates and Murano applications.
By providing a public location where OpenStack users can publish and consume artifacts to share and add additional capabilities, all OpenStack clouds become more valuable. For example vendors can publish Glance images for launching new VMs, Heat templates for creating new stacks, or Murano app packages for installing complete applications. When many OpenStack community members are publishing artifacts that users can easily download and install into their clouds this will multiply the value of their OpenStack cloud. Easy access to images, templates and apps will solve the “what now” question some user consider after successfully deploying an OpenStack environment.
- Free software: Apache 2.0 License. See LICENSE file.
- Documentation: http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/App-Catalog
Getting started with the Community App Catalog
See the wiki page to see how to get started using or contributing to the App Catalog. Visit https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/App-Catalog for more details.
- Web-site: http://apps.openstack.org
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/app-catalog
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/App-Catalog
- Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/app-catalog
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/app-catalog
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/app-catalog
- Code Reviews: https://review.openstack.org/#q,status:open+app-catalog,n,z
- IRC: #openstack-app-catalog at freenode