Provides a logging handler for Atlassian OpsGenie
A Python logging handler for Atlassian OpsGenie.
import logging from opsgenie_logger import OpsGenieHandler logger = logging.getLogger() handler = OpsGenieHandler(api_key="integration_api_key", team_name="my_team", level=logging.ERROR) logger.addHandler(handler) logger.error("This will go to OpsGenie!") try: raise ValueError("This is a problem") except ValueError: logger.exception("This stack trace is going to OpsGenie")
- Any changes should be covered with a unit test and documented in CHANGELOG.md
- Start a release with Git Flow
- Update the version number using Semantic Versioning in
- Ensure all dependencies are pointing to released versions
- Update the release notes in CHANGELOG.md
- Move changes from "Unreleased" to a section with appropriate version #
- Add a link at the bottom of the page to view this version in GitHub.
- Commit and push any changes
- Create a pull request from the release branch to master
- Ensure all checks pass (e.g. CircleCI)
- Open and merge the pull request
- Create a tag on the merge commit with the release number
- Dylan Anthony email@example.com
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for opsgenie_logger-0.1.6-py3-none-any.whl