An Ordered Set implementation in Cython.
An Ordered Set implementation in Cython. Based on Raymond Hettinger’s OrderedSet recipe.
>>> from orderedset import OrderedSet >>> oset = OrderedSet([1, 2, 3]) >>> oset OrderedSet([1, 2, 3]) >>> oset | [5, 4, 3, 2, 1] OrderedSet([1, 2, 3, 5, 4])
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://orderedset.rtfd.org.
- Works like a regular set, but remembers insertion order;
- Is approximately 5 times faster than the pure Python implementation overall (and 5 times slower than set);
- Compatible with Python 2.7 through 3.8;
- Supports the full set interface;
- Supports some list methods, like index and __getitem__.
- Supports set methods against iterables.
2.0.3 - 2020-02-26
- bugfix: Generate new C file to fix compile issues
2.0.2 - 2020-02-25
- bugfix: Fix deprecation warning for collections.abc in Python 3.8+
2.0.1 - 2018-03-20
- bugfix: Fix isdisjoint to return True when the sets are disjoint
- build: Include 3.6 when testing
- dist: Include test files in sdist
- docs: Make the Readme a bit prettier
2.0 - 2016-02-02
- breaking change: All comparisons, other than eq, against other ordered sets are now performed unordered; i.e., they are treated as regular sets.
- isorderedsubset and isorderedsuperset have been added to perform ordered comparisons against other sequences. Using these methods with unordered collections wield yield arbitrary (and depending on Python implementation, unstable) results.
1.2 - 2015-09-29
- bugfix: Set operations only worked with iterables if the OrderedSet was on the left-hand side. They now work both ways.
- bugfix: The order of an intersection was the right-hand side’s order. It is now fixed to be the left-hand side’s order.
1.1.2 - 2014-10-02
- Make comparisons work with sets and lists, and not crash when compared with None.
1.1.1 - 2014-08-24
- Add pickle/copy support to OrderedSet
1.1 - 2014-06-04
- Make OrderedSets handle slicing in __getitem__().
1.0.2 - 2014-05-14
- Add proper attribution and licenses.
1.0.1 - 2014-05-13
- Don’t require Cython to build an sdist.
1.0 - 2014-05-11
- First implementation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.