Graphical editor for GENPO organ description files
- Organdesigner is a graphical editor for organ description files.
It is designed initially to support the GENPO (General Purpose Organ) file format.
- Input GENPO organ (*.org) and SoundFont2 (*.sf2) files.
- Validated XML output to GENPO organ files.
- Move and copy stops within and between divisions.
- Organ Editor: change name and description of organ.
- Division Editor: add, delete, modify divisions.
- Couplers Editor: add, delete, modify couplers.
- Pistons Editor: add, delete, modify combination pistons. Toe Pistons affect all divisions.
- Edit stops: change the name, MIDI program number, and MIDI velocity of stops.