A library containing standardized trait strings
os-traits is an OpenStack library containing standardized trait strings.
Traits are strings that represent a feature of a resource provider hosted by the Placement service. This library contains the catalog of constants that have been standardized in the OpenStack community to refer to a particular hardware, virtualization, storage, network, or device trait.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/os-traits/latest/
- Source: http://opendev.org/openstack/os-traits
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/os-traits
- Release Notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/os-traits
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for os_traits-2.7.0-py3-none-any.whl