Most content has moved to the temporary website https://oscovida.github.io
The remaining content here is only for developers.
The plots and code here has been put together by volunteers who have no training in epidemiology. THere are likely to be errors in the processing. You are welcome to use the material at your own risk. The license is available.
- Johns Hopkins University provides data for countries
- Robert Koch Institute provides data for within Germany
- Open source and scientific computing community for the data tools
- Github for hosting repository and html files
- Project Jupyter for the Notebook and Binder service
- The H2020 project Photon and Neutron Open Science Cloud (PaNOSC)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size oscovida-0.2.5-py3-none-any.whl (27.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size oscovida-0.2.5.tar.gz (26.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|