Oslo Middleware library
Oslo middleware library includes components that can be injected into wsgi pipelines to intercept request/response flows. The base class can be enhanced with functionality like add/delete/modification of http headers and support for limiting size/connection etc.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/oslo.middleware/latest/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/oslo.middleware
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.middleware
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/oslo.middleware/
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|oslo.middleware-3.36.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (54.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 20, 2018|
|oslo.middleware-3.36.0.tar.gz (55.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 20, 2018|