OpenStack Profiler Library
OSProfiler provides a tiny but powerful library that is used by most (soon to be all) OpenStack projects and their python clients. It provides functionality to be able to generate 1 trace per request, that goes through all involved services. This trace can then be extracted and used to build a tree of calls which can be quite handy for a variety of reasons (for example in isolating cross-project performance issues).
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/osprofiler/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/osprofiler
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/osprofiler
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/osprofiler
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size osprofiler-3.4.0-py3-none-any.whl (85.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size osprofiler-3.4.0.tar.gz (86.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for osprofiler-3.4.0-py3-none-any.whl