The simple HTML report generator for Python jobs.
Otter is a simple HTML report generator for Python jobs. Otter was designed to produce reports on long-running jobs on remote machines, and send them to a web server, but it’s able to process many different outputs from Python scripts, and convert them into neat and readible HTML pages.
Otter makes use of Twitter Bootstrap to make an easily themed layout for its output.
- Free software: ISC license
- Documentation: https://code.daniel-williams.co.uk/otter/
- TODO Add support for pandas data tables
- TODO Add support for custom headers and footers
- First release on PyPI.
- New API for adding material to reports
- Full support for matplotlib plots
- Support for multiple data types in reports
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|otter_report-0.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 18, 2018|