Imports Alienvault OTX pulses to a MISP instance.
- Free software: Apache 2.0 license
Python 2 support will be dropped soon.
pip install otx-misp
Alienvault OTX SDK
All files in the src/otx_misp/otx directory are Copyright 2015 AlienVault, Inc. and under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Fix dedup function
- Fix TLP tag import
- Don’t stop on import error
- Python 2 support warning
- Tested with Python 3.5, MISP 2.4.[71-76], PyMISP 2.4.71
- Fix Python 3 compatibility
- Fixes event tagging
- Adds additional tagging options
- Handles empty reference field in OTX pulses
- Improve Pulse modified field parsing
- Fix compatibility with PyMISP >= 2.4.53
- Improve Python 3 support
- Fix new configuration cloning bug
- Fix compatibility issue with Python 2.7.6
- Catch exceptions when disabling SSL warnings
- First stable version
- Pulse Traffic Light Protocol level added as tag in MISP event
- If the last part of a MISP tag and a Pulse tag are the same, tag the MISP event
- MISP attributes to_ids field
- Fix default handling for distribution, threat_level and analysis parameters
- Better performance: Use OTXv2 generator API and remove some delays
- Integrate OTXv2 as a subtree.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.