ovmm manages your virtual machine for oTree.
oTree Virtual Machine Manager
oTree Virtual Machine Manager helps to manage user accounts.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://otree-virtual-machine-manager.readthedocs.io.
oTree Virtual Machine Manager is a complement to the oTree Virtual Machine Image provided by Felix Albrecht and Holger Gerhardt.
Since doing research is time-consuming enough, this tool ensures that administrators of an oTree server do not waste their time on creating fully equipped user accounts and similar tedious tasks. Everything breaks down to a single commandline interface.
Managing an oTree server with multiple experiments running parallel has never been easier.
- Create users
- Creates a fully equipped experimenter account (clear project structure, virtual environment, graphical or point-and-click solutions to many oTree-related commands, samba access).
- Back up user
- Creates a database and/or home folder backup for users upon account closure so that nothing gets lost.
- Remove user
- Removes otree-server user accounts.
- Behind the scenes
- Handles port configuration for multiple parallel user accounts on a single virtual host.
You can find a series of tutorial videos on Youtube.
For end users:
Contributions are welcome and they are greatly appreciated! Every little bit helps, and credit will always be given.
- Hotfix for v0.2.1 due to error on initialise.
- Re-released v0.2.0.
- Added route_port command to change standard ports to a different user.
- Alpha release. Re-released on PyPI :).
- Alpha release. Released on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ovmm-0.2.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (3.6 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ovmm-0.2.2.tar.gz (3.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|