Simple z3c.form layer providing UI templates and more
This package provides another z3c.form layout concept for Zope3 based applications. This package provides the full set of z3c.form widgets and some additional basic widget getter methods for an enhanced widgetFactory setup.
- bugfix: PasswordConfirmationWidget: use class view/klass
- added MissingNoValueTokenBugfix
- bugfix: fix missing no value rendering in GroupSelectWidget
- bugfix: fix missing z3c.form.util.toUnicode in CheckBoxWidget
- Nothing changed yet.
- feature: implemented ExplicitRequiredMixin. You can set there any widget to required only on the given form with the tuple requiredWidgets
- feature: implemented enhanced buttonAndHandler method. This method allows to use a button instance and not only a title. This should get backported to the z3c.form implementation.
- bugfix: fix CHeckBoxWidget value handling, allow to set value after widget setup. This should get backported to the z3c.form implementation.
- implemented CSSButton which allows to define a css property. This is usefull for UI frameworks like twitter bootstrap which requires different css classes applied to the button.
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size p01.form-0.5.7.zip (60.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|