JSON-RPC proxy using application/json-rpc as default Content-Type
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
This package provides a json-rpc proxy using the fastest available json method and application/json-rpc as Content-Type.
- feature: Support jsonReader and jsonWriter arguments for JSONRPCProxy setup. This allows to use custom json encoder and decoder and provide custom object convertion e.g. datetime etc. The p01.publisher version 0.7.0 also provides hooks in the request and response classed for convert custom json data with custom encoder and decoder. See getJSONData and getJSONString in p01.publisher for more information.
- feature: simplify json reader and writer implementation. Removed ujson dependency for testing
- removed z3c.json dependency. Provide the same exceptions as z3c.json provides in p01.json.exceptions.
- feature: improved transport setup if not explicit given.
- feature: implemented ujson support
- feature: implemented json reader and json writer method pointer for custom json lib usage
- adjust tests, test new json reader and writer implementation, remove minjson test setup
- initial release