OS X only contexts for PageBot.
Mac OS X counterpart for PageBot, based on DrawBot.
Pagebot runs on Python 3. We recommend updating to 3.7+.
pagebotosx as a general Python package:
pip install pagebotosx
Upgrade to the latest if already installed:
pip install pagebot pagebotosx --upgrade
pagebotosx and its requirements in a virtual environemnt environment:
pip install virtualenv mkdir ~/virtualenvironment virtualenv ~/virtualenvironment/pagebot cd ~/virtualenvironment/pagebot/bin source activate pip-3.8 install pagebotosx
Bugs, enhancements and requested features can be added to the GitHub issue tracker:
- Download: PyPi
- Continuous Integration: Travis
- Documentation: ReadTheDocs
- Main PageBot repository: github.com/PageBot/PageBot
- Examples repository: github.com/PageBot/PageBotExamples
- The core library, tutorials and basic examples for PageBot are available under the MIT Open Source license. Some depencendies have been included in this repository and are available under their own licenses. See also the LICENSE.
PageBot® is a registered trademark U.S. Serial Number: 87-457,280 Owner: Buro Petr van Blokland + Claudia Mens VOF Docket/Reference Number: 1538-25
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pagebotosx-1.0.3-py3-none-any.whl